Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Memories

This weekend my Esther (younger sister) came up to visit for Patty (older sister) and I's birthday weekend. We always enjoy this time together, eating, playing games, eating, joking around, eating, but one of my favorite things is to reminisce old times. Why? It is hilarious, the things you forget and then reminded of, or hearing how dumb you were when you were younger. It is just a good time laughing at ourselves.

Creating new ones is just as fun since we have two fairly new people joining our little family. It is times like this that I wish I had more of. As I think of all the things in this world I'd give a lot (I don't think I'd give up eating) to be around my sisters.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey there buddy,
I didn't know you had a blog!!!

Unknown said...

Shucks brother, I think you really do love us sisters...enough even to know that if you were to actually give up eating just to see us, we'd remind you of your poor decision and proceed to stuff our faces :)